As full-time Professional Auctioneers, utilizing the latest Auction Marketing techniques and technology for the 21st Century, Texas-National Auctioneers
strives to provide quality service for all of your needs.
We utilize the Auction Method of Marketing to achieve true cash market value for your assets and work to provide an honest and open relationship with you, in our efforts to provide you with the quality service you deserve.
The process begins with a T-NA
Auctioneer talking to clients, listening to your challenges and goals, understanding your personal or business needs and often anticipating needs that you may have overlooked. Based on this knowledge, we work with
you to develop solutions that are tailor-made to meet your needs.
We work closely with you as a long-term partner. As a result, Texas-National Auctioneers
earns loyalty from their customers and therefore, an increasing number of people and businesses are turning to Texas-National Auctioneers
for the responsiveness and innovation they need --- the "right solutions at the right time
" to help you succeed.
Whether it's a Personal Estate
, Business Liquidation
or Charity & Benefit Fund Raisers
for your favorite charity or other auction benefits, Texas-National Auctioneers
is here to help you.
|Principle Owner & Auctioneer
|James R. "Jim" Ford
||Texas License #12478
- Graduate of Missouri Auction School & licensed since 1997.
- Since 1905, Missouri Auction School is known world wide as "the Harvard of Auctioneering" (Newsweek Magazine) and is the oldest and most respected school of its kind in the United States.
- Owned and operated by James Ford, Texas-National Auctioneers is based in Deer Park, Texas and is licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711 (512-463-2906) - www.tdlr.texas.gov - and is covered by the Recovery Fund administered by TDLR. Any unresolved disputes may be filed with this Department.
- Real Estate Salesperson license since 1999. (currently held Inactive)
- Certificate of Technology in Real Estate from San Jacinto College and member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
If you own an auction company and need extra auctioneers, ringmen or other auction staff, give us a call.